Kiseki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the guild Kiseki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 am

In game name: God Bless

Class: High Priest [98/68]

An SS or list of your gear: i haven't got good woe equips yet. but i have the budget have +7 gears if i would be accepted

Your WoE build: mainly dex

Previous guilds: none

WoE Experience: emp breaker (sinx and lk) from some other servers (midrate and highrate)

What WoEs you can make: honestly -- i'm not sure, but i assure to be present once a week

Are you willing to help hunt items for the guild (i.e. Starsands): no, i farm and level, at the same time, some alts

Are you able to follow orders: what kind of question is this. of course it is a yes.

A small paragragh about you, and why you wish to join: joined sept '10 and i'm bored having no fun/action other than soloing some easy mvps
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Last edited by Ruka on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

also were gonna start making foods higher than +7s from bg for the guild bank (to be distributed for woe)...
also fcps and SPP pots dont grow on trees ya know, so hunting is absolutely required for joining kiseki.
Back to top Go down
jon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:11 am

i can manage to have my own supply of sp pots, because:
Quote :
Are you willing to help hunt items for the guild (i.e. Starsands): no, i farm and level, at the same time, some alts

and i have never stepped on BG, ever.

may i ask:
1. why would i need speed pots
2. does feather beret adds +1def even if its compounded to another hat
3. whats the point of using long mace if you can use pneuma to nullify range attacks
4. FCPs = full coat protection? if yes i would use valk armor --if i'm not mistaken it doesn't break
5. why would HP need to have a lot of str other than having heavy armor
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 am

jon wrote:
i can manage to have my own supply of sp pots, because:
Quote :

because we use ranked pots for SPP in woe- it's not like you can "step out" of our group and not get SPP (not use mats) or FCP because people who leak die fast.

jon wrote:
and i have never stepped on BG, ever.
you might want to start going- the materials you get from it are worth it (the food, speeds, etc.)

jon wrote:

may i ask:
1. why would i need speed pots
2. does feather beret adds +1def even if its compounded to another hat
3. whats the point of using long mace if you can use pneuma to nullify range attacks
4. FCPs = full coat protection? if yes i would use valk armor --if i'm not mistaken it doesn't break
5. why would HP need to have a lot of str other than having heavy armor

1. when we are attacking or rushing back for a castle, we dont want people lagging behind because they cant walk as fast as everyone else.
2. i believe so.
3. afaik, in pvp/woe magic is considered long range (correct me if im wrong)
4. your valk might not break but your weapon will break
5. high str to carry some healing pots, waters, food, SPEED POTS, and gemstones- sure youll be using kafras as well, but i find that with less STR, i cant carry enough healing items each time im potting under heavy attacks
Back to top Go down
jon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:53 am

i got tons of supply of ranked sp pots

1. k
2. k
3. hide for aoe/magical attack; pneuma against long range attack; safetywall for melee attack. hence, long mace is pretty useless
4. k
5. k, thanks

so having no int at all doesn't matter?
Back to top Go down
RIPP

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 am

Don't know much about HP but you should run a bit of INT not much though. It's not like you're going to be using Heal in WoE. Sanct maybe for cades, but never heal.
Back to top Go down
Nepenthe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 am

Quote :
3. hide for aoe/magical attack; pneuma against long range attack; safetywall for melee attack. hence, long mace is pretty useless

We need you helping out when we're getting attacked/attacking, not hiding. Offensive SW, using pneuma, rebuffing those who are dispelled, using Lex Aterna. We might be on LP, thus pneuma won't work for AD. Long mace isn't useless, either way, you'll get hit by something and you'll need to have it on.

As for the int, unless you use a healing build for cades(which we don't need atm), it's not really needed. Sanc isn't affected by int either, so that's out.

Don't bother with valk armor, it's too heavy for your class, and there's better things you could be using.

SP pots you could get on your own yes, but you need ranked slims to stay alive. SPP is not a replacement for people potting. It's an additive, an extra help, but everyone should still be potting on their own too.

Our current hunting procedure is, 1k starsands and 500 of mats off a list we have. So 1500 mats total per week. If you are not capable or willing to accept that, then this application needs to end. If you are, though, willing to do it, then let's continue.
Back to top Go down
jon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 am

ok now i have the idea about long mace. i have it stashed in my storage for a long time :>

are you online? imma pm you ingame
Back to top Go down
jon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 am

hey guys, tell me if you're not going to accept me so i can try to apply with the other guilds. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Petrified

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Post a final screen shot or list of stats & gear.

Also, no experience as a high priest hurts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1