Kiseki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the guild Kiseki.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazing Demon Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lablue

Blazing Demon Application Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

If you are here to apply, please note that we have rules and guidelines for the players of this guild. You can read them in the rules/WoE rules.

Please post your application in this format:
In game name: Blazing Demon

Class: High Wizard

An SS or list of your gear: BG items

Your WoE build: 99 dex 90 int 15 str vit for the rest

Previous guilds:No Guilds at all

WoE Experiance: from Philippine Ragnarok Online. 4years of playing wizard

What WoEs you can make: I can help to Def by using my skills such as SG,JT,Quagmire,Ganbantein. i can say that i mastered wizard but im new here. and i dont have lots of items. lol

Are you willing to help hunt items for the guild (i.e. Starsands): i am here to help and to have friends that will help me to hunt our items. so we can all be rich.

Are you able to follow orders: i am. i will follow all instructions that Guild Leader will give.

A small paragragh about you, and why you wish to join:
i am the Top 2 High Wizard on Lumina-RO High rate. im here to be a part of your guild.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 am

Hey, I'm glad you applied. Hope you get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Petrified

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 am

You seem to be inexperienced in Se WoE.

More detailed list or screen shot of your gear. No Evil Druid card?

You seem to not have 100% stun resist, also your storm gust is much too weak at 90 int.

JT isn't worth it at all since its a single target spell stick to MS/Sg (Area of effect skills to target multiple enemies) for damage.

+1 if you're willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
La Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

i have my own style of playing wizard. but if you know more. you can teach me. im willing to learn. and i am a fast learner. thanks btw im playing sniper for now. im farming zeny so i can play wizard as well. i dont have enough items to play a better wizard thats why i use sniper for now. if i were given a chance to join your guild. hopefully i will join your boss hutings so that i can earn money and have a good wizard equips. thanks a lot sir
Back to top Go down
Petrified

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

There's two builds to a Hwiz, Full support (Priority is Ganbantein so the Matk Hwiz can hit them) & Matk.

Matk can be Storm Gust (You get as much matk as possible since SG doesn't stack, use magical amplification you'll only take two hits every second from SG) or Meteor Storm (Salamander Card, 2x Nimble Orleans for more dex for MS spam since MS does stack are the differences).

You aim for 100% stun resist through +5 Dark Bacillium with stalactite Golem card, Flame Skull Card, and the battleground set (+20% stun resist).

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cazbLbiazacabbLbLabEjaaoYaaaaaaaaanBahKaaaaaanwe9d5aaeupFbnpKgHpNhZpZaapZaafaaaadfakbkaaaaaaaaabaaacuaataakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabMcgkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaahaaahahaabaaHaHaa - SG hwiz using 2 medal of honors (Gives +5% Matk), Aliot Card _+2 int), and +3 int hidden enchant. You aim for maximum damage. Using Blessing, Box of gloom, +7 Int and Dex foods.

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cazbLbiacazabbLbLabEjaaoYaaaaaaaaalmahKaaaaaanwe9d5aaeupFbnpKhVpNhZlYbMlYbMfaaaadfaabkaaaaaaacbkaaacuaataakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabMcgkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaahaaahahaabaaHaRaa - MS Hwiz priotizes dex for MS spam and doesn't use Magical amplification since you receive more damage from ms spam. Using Blessing, Box of gloom, +7 Int and Dex Foods.

FS Hwiz priority is Ganbantein, fire pillar they get 97 vit instead for stun resist since they don't need to focus on int (You need ~50 int to hit people with fire pillar so it doesn't miss), and max dex.

Are you able to attend all WoEs? Also, what items/consumables do you use?
Back to top Go down
Lablue

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

i can attend woe regularly. but the problem is. i dont have enough items for that build.
Back to top Go down
Lablue

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 am

i play good in SE woe. i know all about the SE woe. i play myRO for 3months.
Back to top Go down
Petrified

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Work your way towards the items, for Matk hwiz stun resist is required. Not much EQ is needed for FS hwiz though, just get as much dex possible, 97 vit, and ~4x+ Int.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Demon Application   Blazing Demon Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazing Demon Application
Page 1 of 1